Hi Ladies - Prept Personal Stylist out of Charlotte Safiya here! I curated several looks spring > fall transitional looks recently that I wanted to share with you all. All are super affordable for any ladies on a budget. Keep scrolling to read more about me and grab a discount code if you would like to book a service with me.
Optional - belt added to dress and a white boot to mix it up.
Paper Bag Edit
Safiya's Staple Look
Which one is your fav?
Check out our services and use code SAFIYA20 to book a consult with Safiya at 20% off!
· How would you describe your style? My style is Boho chic meets Uptown Glamour. I am obsessed with layers, earth tones and accessories.
· Favorite article of clothing? Oversized cardigan.
· Favorite accessory? Large Earrings
· Style icons / favorite influencers? Sarah Jessica Parker, Ciara, Beyonce, Eva Mendes, J.Lo
· Where are you from? Oahu, Hawaii
· What are you currently reading / listening to? Reading: Terry McMillan “I almost forgot about you”. Listening to: 90’s R&B Vibes
· What led you to styling? My grandmother was a seamstress, I watched her design gowns and costumes. So at a young age I was into patterns and styling. This translated into my retail career as a stylist working for The Michael Kors Brand.
· Why are you excited about styling for Prept!? I’m excited to help women! A fabulous look can change your whole mood.