Best of Sales: August
As summer comes to an end and Labor Day approaches, Sale season is on the rise! I have scoured the internet to find the best sales happening right now + our top picks from each. Take a look below and *add to cart*! P.S. we're here to help you shop a sale(s), as we know it can be overwhelming at times or hard to find what you actually may need - schedule a consult and we'll match you to a stylist bff that can help!
Everyone's go-to for boho style, "Anthro", is having EXTRA 50% off their sale section- major! Here's what we love:
1. Staple Black Jumpsuit: For a comfortable style it can be easily paired with a shawl or cardigan and sneakers. For a more dressed up vibe pair it with a leather jacket and heels.
2. Black Utility Pants: These pants are lightweight enough to be worn through the rest of summer, but can be worn into Fall as well! And, they're available in mustard and blue as well.
3. White Cotton Blouse: What is better than a white cotton blouse? This is the easiest throw-on top to pair with jeans, skirts, shorts, etc! With an original price tag of $138, you know this top will be the highest of quality cotton... and lucky for you, it's now only $49!
Schutz just added a ton of new styles to their sale, and it's mostly 50-60% off! Schutz is a great brand for affordable shoes that are still very comfortable and high quality.
1. Dark Grey Snakeskin Sandals: These sandals are SO cool! They're snakeskin but the dark color makes it subtle and easy to pair with tons of different outfits and colors.
2. Heeled Black Bootie: Everyone needs a great black bootie. When in doubt, a black bootie will almost always go with any outfit. We love the slightly square toe on these, and the half-block heel. They aren't too high, so they're great for day or night.
3. Leopard flat mules: Flat mules are so comfy and easy to throw on. They feel like slippers! These leopard print ones are so cute and will add a perfect printed pop to your outfit.
Rag and Bone:
Rag and Bone is having a surplus sale!!! These are the best prices you'll be able to find from everyone's favorite contemporary sportswear brand.
1. Stripe Tshirt: It's no secret that Rag and Bone makes the BEST tshirts ever, but their high price point makes them hard to justify buying. Thank you, surplus sale!
2. Knit Rib Dress: This dress looks so flattering! And it is such an easy piece to throw on while staying comfy. Pair a leather jacket on top as the weather gets colder.
Dannijo is the best brand to get fun and vintage-inspired jewelry from. They are having an end of summer sale right now and there are some super cute items!
1. Rhinestone Hair Clip: I love the vintage feel of this hair clip. The cutest accessory!
2. Cowrie Shell Bracelet: The beaded jewelry trend has been so hot lately. This bracelet will add a pop to any outfit and style well stacked with bracelets you already own.
Madewell is offering an extra 30% discount on tons of styles using code GIVEME30. We love thier denim and basics!
1. High-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans: Madewell jeans always fit so well in my experience, and are incredible quality.
2. Puff Sleeve Tshirt: We love a puff sleeve. This shirt comes in so many different colors and is the cutest way to elevate a basic tee.
Outdoor Voices isn't having a sale right now, but luckily Madewell sells them and they're on sale there! These are one of my favorite pairs of workout leggings, and I will jump on the opportunity to get them on sale.
Check out our site, including the Prept Blog and Shop our Picks for the latest in style + beauty.