There's nothing I love more than a good sale, who's with me?! I've been seeing so many sales and awesome deals today (it's even a bit overwhelming) and I can't wait to share them with you! Here's a list of my favorite items to snag before they sell out.
1. x Karla "The Crew": I've said this before and I'll say it again, I swear by x Karla tshirts!! I truly have never found a more perfect white baby tee. I hopped on the bandwagon when they first launched and prices were much lower, so now any time a sale comes along I make sure to stock up! This weekend everything is 30% off.
2. Something Navy "Clue Silky Strappy Cami": I love Arielle Charnas's line Something Navy. This weekend their sale is up to 60% off, and it's a perfect time to buy pieces I've had my eye on. I especially love this satin cami with the cutest tie straps! I'd wear this with the matching pants, or my favorite pair of jeans.
3. Ganni is one of my favorite brands for "cool girl" style. I especially love their dresses and shoes! Their 40% off MDW sale is definitely worth a shop. These sandles are so cool, I am a sucker for a chunky sandal, especially with an edgy print. I would live in these all summer and wear them with anything from dresses to shorts to jeans! I'm also obsessed with this dress! I love the smocked and ruffled sleeves, as well as the plaid print cut on the diagonal. Very unique!
4. We Wore What: Another one of my favorite influencer-created brands is having a 40% off sale, and a lot of these items just launched recently! Let's start with the blue trousers- I LOVE a well fitting trouser, especially a wide-leg trouser. This color is everything and I can't wait to wear the pair I just ordered!
I also ordered (and have already worn) this floral dress. I loooove how it looks on! It is a slinky material, stretchy, and the fit is gorgeous. Highly reccommend! I just wish I'd waited until the sale!
5. Alo Yoga: up to 60% off sale on one of my favorite athleisure brands! These snakeskin bike shorts are what I could live in all summer with an oversized tee and sneakers. I also love this cropped sweatshirt, it features the cutest details with the quarter zip, elastic waist, and front yoke seam. You can never have too much athleisure!
6. & Other Stories "Cropped Shell Button Rib Knit Cardigan": & Other Stories is one of my favorite stores to find staple wardrobe pieces that are both affordable and good quality. I love the almost-elbow-length sleeves on this top, the large shell buttons, and the thick textured rib. This would be so cute with a slip skirt or blue jeans, it can be dressed up or down.
7. Solid and Striped "Anne Marie": Solid and Striped is such an awesome brand for swimsuit staples. The one picture below is a classic - highly recommend! Their whole site is 25% off this weekend.
I hope you are able to snag yourself some great deals with so many sales happening right now! Check our app for even more shopping recs. Happy shopping - chat with us (bottom right), book a service if you need help!