Is Your Wardrobe Ready For Fall? Temperatures are plunging...and as they do fashionistas are hoping to discover the chicest approach to keep warm. I have you covered with my curated list of fall wardrobe essentials that will ensure you babes stay comfotable, warm, and best of all fashionable.
1. Camel Coat: No wardrobe is complete without a camel coat – it is a style you will be wearing for years and years to come. No wonder it is a classic and universally-flattering essential for changeable weather layering.
2. Cardigan: My preferred piece of fall style is all the layering choices. At a point when the cooler temperatures begin to set in, that is an ideal opportunity to draw out the entirety of your adorable moto coats, overcoats, denim coats, and cardigans!
3. Leather Jacket: When you layer blouses or sweaters in the fall, a leather jacket is the perfect way to tie the outfit together. Whether you're going on a dinner date or to an event, a leather jacket is the perfect go-to piece of outerwear.
4. Chunky Knits: What's fall without a chunky-knit sweater? Consider knits to be your go to for everything like a classic white tee. Pair with a mini skirt and chunky boots for a fun weekend outfit that is anything but bland.
5. Base Layers: They are great a to keep you warmer and also removable if it's not that warm when you are indoors.
6. Ankle Booties: Be sure to take your climate into consideration when purchasing fall boots. Neutrals are always a safe bet, but animal prints are having a moment right now, with python still leading the pack.
7. Neutral Handbag: Fall is all about Neutrals, and a neutral or a classic handbag with extravagant details, makes the most use out of it.
*cheaper alternative here
8. Flats: I’ve always loved a good ballet flat, but right now I’m really enjoying loafers and mules. They tend to look a little more modern and sophisticated, but it also depends on your personal style aesthetic.
9. Denim: Regardless of you work in a professional environment and only wear jeans on weekends, a great fitting pair of denim is something every woman should have.
10. Midi Dress: Grab a Midi dress to dress up with some accessories and booties for a party or wear a denim jacket with sneakers for a more casual look.
Love what you see? Want to get Prept by me?
Use my code "RAHIL20" for additional discounts! Book Here.